* If you have read ahead and know the answer to #5, skip it and answer #6. Group question is bolded.
- What is the ‘community’s’ opinion of biological mothers?
- Using evidence from the novel, describe what you think it means to be “released”.
- Why was there no real need of a mirror in the community?
- Described what happened to the apple that Asher and Jonas were playing catch with. What do you think this could mean?
- Why does the author describe Gabriel’s eyes as, “knowing”? (p. 25)
· chastise, petulantly, acknowledged, hoarded, nondescript.